waxhouse/ Scentmasters???

kyle

Has anyone ordered from this company? There located in minnesota.

They claim there fragerence oils are super concentrated. Usage is 1/2 ounce per 3 lbs of wax. The pricing is not too much higher. Sounds like a good deal if true.

Thankyou Kyle

It's just some guy as far as I know. I ordered once because he has an unusually extensive collection of microcrystalline waxes. He wasn't very good at understanding or answering my questions, but he duly shipped what I ordered and I guess it was OK except the wax was pretty dirty. Haven't tried the FOs but my gut tells me there are better places to get them. JMO.

I buy my Simply Soy wax and my color blocks from them. I have tried one of their FO's it was the Maple Sugar and it was a ggood one(but I still used 1oz pp). I like the soy wax I get from them. They are located about 3 miles from where my sister lives so I can get her to pick up the wax for me and save a bunch on the shipping. I have never had a problem with the wax being dirty.