Newbie with question about tarts?

Hi.. I'm brand new to candlemaking and learning as I go so any advice would be great! I'm making tarts right now- and would like to get the foil liners as I'm using a soy blend that's kind of tough to remove from my molds. I can only find them at KY Candle supply... any other places that you know of ? Also.. if I'm planning on selling them at a local craft shop- do you even recommend using the liners or will they sell better with just using the floater mold? (I'm thinking of selling 3 packs) Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Becca

try putting your cooled wax in the freezer to pop them out of your molds about 10 minutes and they should pop right out... with the blend if you leave them in to long they will crack... I perfer the metal molds myself over the foil ones they just seem so much nicer looking in apperence to me.. but that is my personal choice.. I package my tarts 6 to a pack and sell them for 5 bucks .. it is a special that I carry all the time.. it is like they are getting one free in bulk...marketing method..:cheesy2:

Hth you out...

Cathy