Simple Box Template and Confused

Guest EMercier

Guest EMercier

Anyone know where I can get a good box template? I bought those small tins from Wal-mart (and posted that here), but now I'm trying to figure a way to package them. If I do four I would need a 4 X 4 square about 2-3 inches high. I've done searches on the net, but haven't really come up with anything simple. I wanted to put that on the bottom and shrink wrap them and then put some type of string or bow or fabric around it. Then I was thinking of just using the take out containers, because I can also use them for soaps and package my soap petals (after they are in another bag of course). I think that would be cheaper. I don't know. HELP! :undecided

I remember seeing something someone had done for tealights that might work. They cut a piece of poster board to the right size, slide that into a poly bag and set their tealights on top. Since you are going to shrinkwrap anyway, maybe you could set the tins on the poster board and then shrinkwrap. I'm not a good shrinkwrapper so this may not work at all.

Guest EMercier

I sure will. I was playing around with regular paper first. I had a square piece of cork board and traced it. Then I folded it up and it fits fine. I'm trying cardstock tonight. I can't wait.