Lip Balm Rant

SueH

I posted a few weeks ago about my dentist ordering 1000 lip balms. The order was placed by someone affiliated with him and she said she was ordering the labels so I wouldn't have to worry about that and they would be mailed to me in 2 weeks. She said he would need the lip balms by the 1st or 2nd week of October. So I killed myself getting these lip balms done and guess what? The labels haven't arrived yet!! So I emailed her and left her a voice mail and no response. I'm panicking thinking maybe the labels were lost in the mail and got ahold of her today and she said they weren't EVEN ORDERED YET!!!!:mad: She was waiting to hear from the dentist about the style of labels he wanted. I was really upset that she couldn't give me the courtesy of returning my call or email to tell me this. I held my tongue because I didn't want to get stuck with 1000 lip balms. Just wanted to vent. Thanks for listening!!

I know how you feel, the local school here wanted their own channel on our tv network so we busted tail getting it done. Come to find out two days after us getting it up they had us turn it off until they were finnished getting it ready. And till this day about two months later it's still not up. :mad:

People can be so inconsiderate. A phone call or Email only takes a couple of minutes. I hate to be left wondering what's giong on. I even appreciate it when someone tells me they don't know yet. At least I know I'm not forgotten about. Venting with you.

I'm finding that thats the busines world for ya! I quit my job as a freelance web designer recently (to do this instead) and I always had clients up my you-know-what trying to get me to finish their work in a hurry and on ridiculous deadlines. When it came down to it.. they weren't even ready with their web content and would act like it was no big deal, therefore the project would be at a standstill.

ARRGH!

I feel your pain!