Learned a lesson

Anna

tonite.I had hot glue some wicks in jars,and later decided not to use the jars,I prised (sp?)the wicks loose,pulled the hot glue off the tab,put wick stickums on them.Wicked 6 jars with them,pour the hot wax,pulled the wicks tight,and guess what, the tabs came loose from the stickums.All six of them!I'm not going to tell you what came out of my mouth.Lesson learned!!

Anna

I use wick stickums with no problem,but they didn't stick to the wick tab b/c I had reused wicks that had dried hot glue on them.Sorry this was so confusing.I was so p$#ed last night for trying to pinch a penny.Maybe today will be better.Happy Labor to everyone.

Anna

I have to agree competely with Darlascandles. The wick stickums from BCN work great for me as well. Never come aloose. I ran out of them once and tried the hot glue. I had jars that I decided not to use and later when I did get ready to use them, the hot glue had come a loose and stuck to the tab so I had to peel it off and do it all over again and use them right away. I will not use anything else but BCN wick stickums.