Jump to content

Just a question!


Recommended Posts

you do... what most people don't know is that stuff you use in a business is not automatically covered under your homeowners policy.. neither is the stuff in your car if your in an accident on the way to a show or home party...

if for no other reason you should have coverage for that...

not sure about everyone else... but I have a chunk of change in supplies in the house..

(FYI.. I am an agent)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't find anyone that will cover candles, now B&B is just a little bit easier they all tell me it's to high risk. I want 1 policy to cover manufacturing, store contents & product liability.

A restaurant is high risk too, kitchen fires, hot food etc. but they get insurance. Even homeowners get insurance and they are more of a risk than me. What about grease fires & candle fires in the home, that's more common than a candle factory going up in flames.

I had a local independent agent check nation wide for coverage but when she called them, and told them it was for candle manufacturing, they said nope wont do it to high risk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...