Has anyone used the suppliers? Just Scent & Fragrance oil Heaven

jhepp7gw2

I was just reading these suppliers web pages

http://fragranceoilheaven.com/

http://www.justscent.com/

and would like to know if any one has any experience with them.

I currently buy from Natures Garden, Soycandle.com and Bittercreek North.

I am very happy with them but I am always looking for new scents. I have discovered that every supplier is different even if they all carry the same scent it will still smell different.

I never knew when I got into soy candles that scents would be one of

the biggest cost factors, but I have to tell you I love buying them because

my house smells so awsome from them. Evertime I make candles I get a wonderfull scented home and thats not even burning them.

I would be interested in any of your scent supplier recomendations also

since I am still new to this and learning. This board has helped me a lot with new ideas already!

I have never used FOH, but I have tried a lot of JS FOs. I have experienced great customer service with JS, and most of the oils I've tried from her have done good for me in soy. Not all of them, but a lot. And she has great sales. It helps that she is located in OH and I'm in PA, so shipping is reasonable also.

If you do a search for FOH or JS, you'll find a TON of info here on them.

Love both suppliers. Put yourself on the JS e-mail mailing list & every Saturday you will get an email telling of the weeks specials(new one EVERY week) & then give you a code for e-mail list only extra-specials. I'd definitely try a sampler from JS to try some out. The only complaint I have from JS is that they don't do USPS priority anymore & their shipping prices have gone up a little bit. But on the other hand, you'll get your order processed usually, same day. I also agree: great customer service. You should do a search on here on threads about JS. Some people have mixed feelings & list particular oils that didn't work well for them, so maybe you can avoid those few oils. But I LOVE their oils! and they have GREAT sales which change EVERY week! As for FOH, I only use 3 oils from them & they are great. Great customer service, as well.

I use soy, and had 0 luck with JS.....her oils just wouldn't throw for me! If you do searches on the 'popular' candle boards you will find alot of soy users who DIDN'T have any luck with JS's scents. Now FOH oils will knock your socks off in soy....awesome oils, excellant customer service..you can not go wrong ordering from FOH, on her site she also lets you know how the oils work in soy.....If you have to choose between the two places, definitely go with FOH!

I use soy, and had 0 luck with JS.....her oils just wouldn't throw for me! If you do searches on the 'popular' candle boards you will find alot of soy users who DIDN'T have any luck with JS's scents. Now FOH oils will knock your socks off in soy....awesome oils, excellant customer service..you can not go wrong ordering from FOH, on her site she also lets you know how the oils work in soy.....If you have to choose between the two places, definitely go with FOH!

Not that I need another candle board to read and spend time on (I spend enough time on this one :grin2: ), but what are the "popular" candle boards?

Thanks for the info on the suppliers folks. I am up to about 40 scents now since I ordered some new ones from Soy Candle.com Thursday. I hate it when they send those free samples because I usually end up liking them and buying them.

I do believe I am going to check out fragrance oil heaven after reading all your comments.

Thanks for all your help once again:cheesy2:

John