C3 soy, how to make it creamy?

I have a wholesaler who wants us to produce a soy candle that is extremely soft, almost creamy. I have been testing, but can't get it right. I have only been testing with mineral oil (3% fo, #3% mineral oil). Any suggestions on oils that would work to make it really soft? I was thinking almond oil, etc., but don't know where to find that type of oils.

Thanks for any help!

They're not wanting to use it as one of those lotion candles, are they? You could try vegetable shortening; it doesn't look real pretty, but it's still veggie. My c-3 candles are kind of soft in warmer weather already. Is there a reason they want it that soft?

Personally, I would be very hestitant to sell my candles to someone intending to use them for lotion or massage oil. Someone actually asked me about this. I think there is a person or two on here with experience in that. I think you'd want to use a 100% soy and not C-3. Though the C-3 is advertised as 100% soy, it really isn't, and they don't release what it is, so I would not want to put something unknown on my skin. If you do a search on here for C-3, and another for lotion candles, you should find some helpful information.

Crisco doesn't burn too badly, actually. Soy wax is basically hydrogenated soybean oil, crisco's just partially hydrogenated. :)

Hope I was a little helpful, maybe someone with more knowledge will jump in here. Just be careful about labelling and make sure you've got proper insurance if you go this route.