2 MP soap ??

LynnS

I made MP Honey Soap.Was going to use just 1 lb but husband got carried away with the scent.At least it looked like he was putting just a little to much.So with my worry of to much I decided to do the other lb.thinking enough scent.It is Champagne and Roses but I cannot seem to smell it that good.Anyway how can I get scent in without melting it all down and then adding more FO.Or just let it be and not worry.

Also can I use plastic wrap to wrap the soap and then put in a bag after wrapped.Is soap like melts and the scent is sucked out.I don;t think I have enough in there this time anyway.Might be almost like pure honey soap.I do know MP needs wrapped.

LynnS

There is NO way that I know of to incorporate more FO into the soap without remelting it, which I would do if it doesn't smell, unless you like it the way it is (I have to have a scent in my products). ;)

Yes you can wrap in plastic/saran wrap.

There is NO way that I know of to incorporate more FO into the soap without remelting it, which I would do if it doesn't smell, unless you like it the way it is (I have to have a scent in my products). ;)

Yes you can wrap in plastic/saran wrap.

couldn't ya put the FO and soap in a candlelit room with soft music and hope they get together:tongue2:

Thank You I will just keep the soap myself.First time making it to sell.Seems like almost no scent but there is so will not be natural.Just move on to my Goats Milk.This might be a mild scent and not going to be strong but I want it to be a knock out smell.

I will forget this batch.I will use it.I have no time to waste.Show this week-end and still come candles and labeling to do.

Soap does not go well in this area unless dirt cheap.Just want a variety of sale items and thought I would do some bar soap.

LynnS