Create A Shoppe

Chauna1

Last year I signed up for a website at createashoppe and it wasn't good. I signed up in April and paid upfront I think it was $10.00. I didn't get access for almost two months. After numerous emails to createashoppe and the company that had my credit card info. Absolutely to response I was terrified and had to cancel my credit card because they were attached to it and were taking my money. I had no idea, but to think it was a big scam!!! Since my credit card was cancelled the company could no longer try to get funds. So that is how they contacted me to ask what was wrong with the credit card information. Finally createashoppe contacted me and she said her system was down (for almost two months) not sure what the deal was, but after she let me into my account I only had 1 week before I had to pay for the next month. That didn't give me enough time to set my website up and asking for help was impossible from them. I wasn't a happy camper..... Hopefully their service is better now. Not sure what was really going on...

this is the 3rd company I had for my website, and have been pretty happy. Not much hangups and easy to work with. Site has been down a few times but only for a few hrs. But had other sites do that too. Once i got the hang of it, everything is very easy yo install and update, i like the fact that as soon as i click continue it is online.