AutumnHarvest from CandleSupplyCentral

iammommytwo

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I'd check to see if anyone has this or has used this....it's one of my BestSellers and I'm almost out, and now that they are out of business.......

anyone know who has a dupe?? or anyone have any they'd like to get rid of??

TIA

HI! When CSC went out of business I purchased her fragrance recipes. Autumn Harvest is really simple to make. You use 1/2 Pumpkin and 1/2 Pine fragrances. That's it! Ruth from CSC purchased her fragrances from Alpha Aromatics in PA but I think you need to order 25 pound of each fragrance as a minimum! Yikes! If you have a pine and pumpkin I bet it would smell pretty close to hers. Let me know if it works! Corey

HI! When CSC went out of business I purchased her fragrance recipes. Autumn Harvest is really simple to make. You use 1/2 Pumpkin and 1/2 Pine fragrances. That's it! Ruth from CSC purchased her fragrances from Alpha Aromatics in PA but I think you need to order 25 pound of each fragrance as a minimum! Yikes! If you have a pine and pumpkin I bet it would smell pretty close to hers. Let me know if it works! Corey

WOW, Corey :shocked2: I can't thank you enough. I just may PM you in the near future, 'cause I have more I really love :D

When Did They Go Out Of Bussiness? I Live In Ohio And They Moved But I Didn't Know They Were Out Of Bussiness. I Was Even Thinking Of Driving To Columbus To Go????? Let Me Know About This Please And Thanks, Jane

Hi Jane! Yes Ruth and family closed up shop. She went back to school to get a PHD and now she is writing books too. They sold everything off. I purchased her fragrance recipes and color dye block recipes. If there is a scent that you liked of hers, one of their "custom" scents, let me know and I will send it to you. Blessings! Corey