Jump to content

playing with paint & balloons


Recommended Posts

Candle medium? What's that & where do you get it?

Those are really cool. Any chance of getting a pix w/ them lit up?

It is called Candle Painting Medium and you mix it with acrylic craft paint. http://www.misterart.com/store/view/003/group_id/7690/DecoArt-Candle-Painting-Medium.htm

ETA - Michale's, Hobby Lobby and maybe JoAnn's has it.

Click pic to enlarge


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...