Wedding Cane

snow

I am going to do a hurricane for a friends wedding. Here is my plan....A bouquet of bergundy roses with white ribbon and the names and date across the bottom in burgundy. I was thinking of putting little tiny bows or clusters of flowers on the outside of the cane, maybe at the top corners of photo. How does that sound and does anyone have any suggestions to add? I will sell it with a votice candle scented maybe in rose? Or some other scent because maybe everyone doesn't like rose, what do you all think?

"Sticky Wax" from Pourette might be just the thing. Roll a small amount in your hands to soften, press on back of flower bud and onto lantern. Let set for day or so and it becomes quite secure. You can also melt it and apply with small brush to the item (works well with ribbon. leaves, flowers). HTH Janette

Candle man....I made the cane and it turned out very nice, I found out that glue will not stick on wax. I have an old cane here and I tried it and your right it held for a while but if you touch it it falls off. I saw a little bow on one of Donita's canes on her home page, thats where I got the idea. I thought of the pins but thought it might crack the wax. But I'm gonna try it on my old cane. Thanks so much. I'd post a pic, but I dont know how, dah!! Dee