Pink Zebra *Cut Pics On Post #24!*

Grumpy Girl

Yeah, I know... I can't update posts with cut pictures but I can make new ones... sorry. I'll try to fix that later today.

Now, on to the fun at hand!

This is the Love Spell from earlier last week, rebatched into a plain white Love Spell scented base. We'll call it Pink Zebra. I kinda like it.

pinkzebra.jpg

I'll post some photos when it's unmolded. Right now I'm hoping it'll gel to keep the pieces in a bit better.

Me likey!! :D

I was gonna ask if the LS changes in color at all, I would think so at least a tad!!

I didn't see the pink zebra before it got all cut up, but dang that sure is purdy!!

I like it this way though, cuz it's different, and I like "different"!! ;)

:thumbsup:

Why did you have to re-batch the zebra?

Because I'm a perfectionist and I didn't like it in it's original form.

Here it is cut...

I discovered that the Kelsei when full makes for some nice mini logs.

I'm going to use it for the soap samples in my wholesale (product whoring) packages with the famoose sample jers to drum up business.

I've also never had this suppliers LS discolor. My base soap is super white anyway, so maybe that helps a bit, I'm not sure.

Excuse my messy counter.

pzebracut.jpg

Because I'm a perfectionist and I didn't like it in it's original form.

Here it is cut...

I discovered that the Kelsei when full makes for some nice mini logs.

I'm going to use it for the soap samples in my wholesale (product whoring) packages with the famoose sample jers to drum up business.

I've also never had this suppliers LS discolor. My base soap is super white anyway, so maybe that helps a bit, I'm not sure.

Excuse my messy counter.

pzebracut.jpg

Those look great ! which supplier did you use i think mine is Sw or is it TCS:undecided lol :D