One of the COOLEST sites I've seen

KristinesShower

I don't think it's THAT great, yah it's funky and fun, but I've seen some AWESOME sites through here that I think can top that one (including yours Jenny)

Plus, their bombs are not all circular, some are long like a bullet, which irks me for some reason. Even though I am bb challenged I would like to see them all round if they're supposed to be round, KWIM?? ;)

Also, what's a "mini slice of soap" for between $3.50-$4???

Ok, running back to my corner..... :D

I agree with just about everyone else- even though I have not been fortunate enough to partake of an actual product from you Jen- but let me say... I tend to be a nitpicker and I am really not that impressed. As others have mentioned... the bombs aren't even round and you shouldnt really be able to see where they were put together. (this coming from one who tried once, wasn't successful and hasn't tried again since dohhhh :wink2: )The pic of the bath boquet bag- the packageing was hap hazard and coming apart already in the pic! Hope she's not a friend of yours or anything, lol. But if you ask me, and I think that was the point right- to ask what we thought? Lol- it's cute but not impressive, and certainly not 'THE BOMB' as i've seen proclaimed about you, lol.

I know this is a really stupid question....I'm really good at asking stupid questions but what is a Bath Bomb and what is it made out of? :confused:

A bath bomb fizzes when dropped into the tub (filled with water, LOL). It usually has ingredients like baking soda, cornstarch, citric acid , oils, EO or FO and coloring, among other things.