Anyone buy from Carolina Candle Supplies?

Robin29

I am new to all this, so I thought I would try a base to start with. I do plan on branching out and making my own some day (shower gel,lotion, and body spray).

MP= Melt and pour soap, right? I did not realize they sold M&P soap.

I hope to make it over there sometime this week. They are less than 5 miles away and I just can't seem to make it over there. :undecided

The Chemistry Store allows for local pickup if you place your order online or by phone at least 24 hrs. in advance. They are over in Cayce in a warehouse section. There is no storefront to browse. However, they sure are nice folks there. You don't have to pay the service fee or whatever that fee is if you pick up your order.

Thanks, Luci.

I had hope that I could go in and sniff test the fragrance oils before I buy any. That was my reason for wanting to go up there one day. It is a two hour, one way, trip so unless I would be able to sniff test I don't think it would be worth the trip out there. I'll just have to fly by the seat of my pants, heh.

I'm from Charlotte and usually pick up wax from CCS when I go back to visit. I've tried quite a few of their FOs. For me, they are hit and miss. Some that work really well are Clean Cotton, Tangerine Dreams, Patchouli, Pearberry, Raspberry Peach Cobbler and Southern Jasmine :)

OMG

I have been here 5, count them 5 years and had NO CLUE they(chemistry store) were down here, I have been to the website many many times... and never bnothered to check where they were.. why would I , NOTHING is near me..ever.

they are abou t30- 40 minutes from me... Thanks!!!

Carolina Candles has great Fo's. My main supplier is TriSTate Candle and they are owned by the same people. Get the Creme Brulee...you will not be dissapointed.

I like their Fo's mainly because I have yet to find one that did not throw in my wax. Everyone you talk to here will have a different opinion...you just have to try them and see what works for you.

Soapermom: I did not know the Chemestry store was in Sc till I saw someone here post about it. I just wish I could go in and take a sniff of their EO's/FO's before I buy. I am too far to go up there just for a pick up.

I went to CCS yesterday and got a sampler deal. I have not used any yet, but I do plan on going back today for more. :)

I am going to get into so much trouble with them being so close!

To everyone else, thanks for the scent suggestions.