Wellington Fragrance FO

bebedahls

Don't know if you mean for b&b or candles, so I'll go both routes:

I've used their Cherry Almond and it smelled exactly like Jergen's lotion. My best selling scent in lotions, butters and candles. STRONG throw in soy candles. It's the only fo I've tried from them and it's a high-quality oil, even though it's not the 'premium' version that they offer. This one I use is just manufacturer's grade. Hope that helps ya!

I won't go into a long discussion about Wellington. They have one of the worst oils on the planet. A few are nice for bath and body products. Next to none work well in soap. ALL of them are weak. Many of them change into something unknown to man when they are out of the bottle and in a product. Yes, there is a $10 fee when you order less than $75 or $100. I cannot remember which amount. That is much too much to spend on these low quality oils.

Terrible oils, but fair essential oils.

I am positive they cut their oils because they are nothing like the ones I use now & every oil I used from them in my first year ended up smelling "off" in product.

I fully agree with you that they cut their oils. I couldn't get anything of theirs to throw in my wax. NO SCENT THROW what so ever!

I'll never use them again! Big mistake on my part!:tongue2: