love spell

silverm00n

i didn't have any trouble with mc's love spell. i just can't stand it.i used 1.5oz pp lb. what wax, wick, i use pure soy, 12 sided jar, 60cotton wick, i have no trouble with mc's oils they all have worked very well for me. i get strong, great throws out of them all.

I think it may have thrown better at 1/1.5 but I only did 1 lbs to 1oz. Will move on to next supplier.

Yes I am very aware of the soy FO thread at the top of the veggie page. I wanted to know who tried love spell from MC and if it worked for them... wanted to know if it was just me.

Thank you to those who responded to the question asked. ;)

I have poured a wickless with love spell from ICS.... and it has a great hot throw. I am not sure if it is an exact dupe of VS because I have no clue what love spell smells like....but my hubby loves it :D

My daughter uses VS Love Spell lotion and body spray. It smells kind of like Skittles candies. Really strong sweet smelling stuff. And the color is very pale purple.

My daughter uses VS Love Spell lotion and body spray. It smells kind of like Skittles candies. Really strong sweet smelling stuff. And the color is very pale purple.

Aahhhhhhh.... ICS version smells sweet and fruity....and it seems to be pretty strong. I colored mine dark purple... I was close!!! :cheesy2: