First outdoor show

Accents

Might just have to get my husband busy on more risers, then. Glad you all like the colors; I just feel like so much of it is brown. Just how many shades of brown can a person make? blech! Now, to change the fabric or the canopy cover? hmmm.... Actually if I use more risers, I'll need more fabric to cover them (they're not very pretty under there).

I mostly like your display. The main thing I would suggest would be to have a riser made for the corner section, which would make it easier for ppl to reach those products than having them all the way back where it's hard to reach becasue of the width of the tables. I hope you know what I mean. Wish I was a comp wiz like Mari so I could do a visual aid, too. :o

I have to agree w/ the risers for the products on the left side. I think risers add a visual appeal that's more engaging then stuff just sitting on the table.

How did you make out at the fair?

Too cute. I just love how you put your suggestion to good use w/ the visual aid. :cheesy2:

Mtngrl, you mean like a corner that doesn't go all the way back? My risers go back to the corner, maybe a wedge-shaped riser to make the turn? I thought I knew what you meant, but I'm having a hard time picturing it. What does everyone think about corners?

I have a picture in my mind ... it's hard for me to convert image to words, but I'll try. Based on your pix, it looks like you butt one table up to the other to form a "L" shape. So the corner riser would be like a wedge w/ the two back pieces at 90* angle to each other, with connecting shelf pieces at a 45* angle. You could even "cut" the ends to have a flat edge so that you can then butt up long risers on either side. If you have your email addy in your profile, I'll send you a pix that I think I can make in a word document. (I'll try, anyway). HTH.

Ok, I did it ... created a table design & emailed it to you. It was so easy in Word. Wish I could do it in such a way to save it as a jpeg so I could attach it here. Oh well. Let me know if you have any other questions.