I want a web site but don't know where to start!

chauntelle

I've been looking for a website that looks fresh and modern but i don't know what's a good one to go with, would be okay doing my own one without hmtl or whatever the code is - see totally bad with websites! The other problem that i have is that i'm on a very tight budget and need to get some new kit as wel so it needs to b as 'cheap as chips' any advice would b fab!!!

Do any of you get sales through your site, wondering if it's worth doing and if i'll have to wait long for it to b worth while????;) ! Sorry to trouble u all again

Just had a look @ ur site looks good. How long did it take u to build? I'm not too good with computers do you think it would be easy enough to use? Love the skeleton leaves wicked touch a really easy site to use i'd b proud if that was mine!Thanks ;)

Thanks. It was really easy to build. I'm not a computer guru and it was simple enough to do. Go to DIYestores.com and read what the requirements are like graphics and such and decide.

had a look @ them n they give a nice range of lay outs and ur right it looks easy but after looking at a couple of the sites they seem to have a familiar feel to them i liked yours coz it's fresh and different is it the graphics you've used.all the others had softy look borders ect your ones got that crisp modern look i'm kinda aiming for.