Anyone else use this?

I was just looking through my candles and supplies book at their waxes and saw 1275 a paraffin soy blend, has anyone else tried this and with what results? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Im trying to narrow my choices down, so far Ive got J50 on my list and 1275 from C&S and i looked at cb4627 but Im worried it might be too messy to work with?

Trying not to feel overwhelmed by all the choices.:undecided

Hey Silver!

I also use this wax, makes a very pretty, creamy jar, great throw, but I am gonna start testing new wicks. I've been using the CD's for over a yr. now in the 1275, and suddenly, they aren't handling the spicy-er scents well enough. Gonna try the cotton cores now.

Deb, can I ask what you use to wick this?

I get my wax, jars, wicks & dye from them, and a select few oils. Two weeks ago, it was a $350 visit.

WOW your about 35 mins away from me.. I did our community day here, not a good venue for crafters either but the kids had a ball.

I get most of of my supplies from C&S they are 5 minutes from me.. which can lead to me spending way to much LOL :D

I stumbled across Cinnamon Crunch/Spice Cookie and love it. I might just horde it for myself though. Not a fall scent, but did you check out the new Raspberry Tea? I'm using it in my diffusers, and I LOVE it. Nothing like changing this thread from wax to scents. LOL!

They do need to offer sampler packs and also carry clamshells. I asked for clamshells last year. I did notice she is selling votive boxes though. Ok, I guess we need to campaign. For those of us who actually like C&S and haven't had any problem with their customer service. LOL!

I love C&S's Hot Apple Pie....but it doesn't smell like "I think" Hot Apple Pie should!! LOL

Has anyone renamed this, and if so, to what? I can't even describe what it smells like to me, but I really do like it!

I also love their Harvest Spice. I tried JS's and it just doesn't have the throw like C&S's does.