Painted Hurricane

Country Crafter

Morning all, thought you might enjoy a pic of one of our hurricanes painted. Can't claim fame to the painting, lol, just the candle! We run a studio with various classes in painting, scrapbooking, candlemaking, soapmaking and more and one of our instructors wanted this hurricane for a project for our Christmas in October series of classes.

The dark blue does not "glow" like the white ones however the students can then change out the frags etc. as they like in the insert.

Hope you like it.

Wendy

I added two more further down in this thread that have been done for classes as well.

Morning all, as I stated in the first post I cannot take credit for the painting,lol. We have three paint instructors that teach for us and this particular candle was done by them for a class. I did the hurricane as requested.

Yes regular acrylics are used, (they do add a medium for adhesion and apply a clear finish coat on after painting.

I have another project they completed and will post that later, it is pretty pansies!

Thanks for all your comments, I will pass them along to the paint instructor!

Wendy