Quick Question

faerieglow

I'm thinking about starting to make soaps and lotions. Do any of you know any great books or websites with information about soapmaking and things like that. I havn't done a great amount of searching yet, I thought you all might know the best places to look :) I'm really wanting to try to make the kind of soaps I've been seeing in the gallery, with the swirls all through the soap. Would love to hear your suggestions about what I should check out. Thanks so much!

Thanks so much for the info and links, I'm going to check them out now and add them to my faves so I can keep learning. It looks like so much fun to make soap, so I'm sure I'm going to try it. I'll post pics of my first attempts, hopfully they won't be too humiliating, lol

Also be sure to print out and read Robins tutorial on cp soap making and Shannon's on Hp. I do Cp and Robin's tutorial was great, I practically had it memorized before I made my first batch which came out great, now I can't say that about some of my more adventurous batches lol. Read Read Read until you have a feeling that you know what the process is all about and let us know when you are ready for you first batch, we will all be there to cheer you on.:cheesy2: