Looking to make a stinky fish candle...

Freezin

Um, WELL actually I've seen a few fo names & descriptions that sound like they could do the job. Only thing is, I don't remember the supplier now (I was just surfin around when I ran across em). Besides, er, ahem...I don't think I'd be allowed to say the fo name on here...ya folla me?

I'll say this much though,think about what all else people 'might' say smells like stinky fish. (yes, THAT). Now either google for that as a fragrance oil, or go to fragrance finder and see if they've got it listed. Hope that helps you somewhat!

Wonder if any lost brains actually buy and burn those?

I find it hard to believe anyone would intentially want to stink up a room. I spent tons of $$ during my years of teaching trying to get the horrendous odors OUT of the classroom. Even my stinkiest and nastiest students would complain if I didn't have some kind of freshener going on.

Let us know what you find!

Holy cow those sites are pretty funny. I got a kick out of looking at what they had. I am wondering if you can use the stuff from dreamreapers in candles because they have some great stinky smells...LOL. Thanks for the info guys. What is Scented stinky fish mica? I think I must have missed that....LOL!

Holy cow those sites are pretty funny. I got a kick out of looking at what they had. I am wondering if you can use the stuff from dreamreapers in candles because they have some great stinky smells...LOL. Thanks for the info guys. What is Scented stinky fish mica? I think I must have missed that....LOL!

I can't say it here.

Wonder if any lost brains actually buy and burn those?

I find it hard to believe anyone would intentially want to stink up a room. I spent tons of $$ during my years of teaching trying to get the horrendous odors OUT of the classroom. Even my stinkiest and nastiest students would complain if I didn't have some kind of freshener going on.

Let us know what you find!

Boys luv to intentionally stink up rooms.....i'm still remembering the encounter I was lucky enough to have with a fart bomb....:undecided