Sample Tins?

Hillary

I know I've seen it here before, and I did try to do a search but I'm just not hitting on the right things. ~big suprise there..LOL. I'm looking for a place to get some kind of sample case for candle scents. Like little tins or something that I can fill with wax, and the customer can see the colors and smell. I remember having seen these tins that come in a nice case. Maybe someone has a link they could share??????? :rolleyes2 TIA

I currently pour my candle samples in 1 ounce tins. My lids are not see through, but I bought mine from SKS bottles. These are nice and light weight for easy transportation. I am sure there are other places that sell them with the see through tops as well. HTH.

I would suggest you DO NOT use the little sample tins in the link. I had read that the scents get all mingled together after a while. I ignored it and made one up for a lady who sells my candles to friends for me. Well, just recently she told my husband all the scents smelled the same together now so I had to make her up a new sample case using something different. Just a heads up.

I would suggest you DO NOT use the little sample tins in the link. I had read that the scents get all mingled together after a while. I ignored it and made one up for a lady who sells my candles to friends for me. Well, just recently she told my husband all the scents smelled the same together now so I had to make her up a new sample case using something different. Just a heads up.

Thanks for the warning. I'm thinking of going another route now. I think I'll get tins, but keep them in a larger basket with sample jars and order forms. Maybe the scents won't get all mixed up if they're not in that little case. I guess I'll find out.:)

• 4 weeks later...