These Guys are a first class operation.

Tamiraem

I just placed my 2nd order with Candle Science and I have to say these guys are top notch. I have had good luck selling there IGI 6006 candles with cotton wicks they reccommend. There Pumpkin Pie is killer Awesome.

Just my opinion after wasting 300.00 on bad scents and pour customer service at a few places I wont mention.

They also have a good tech department to help you with just about anything.

no I dont work for them, but I just wanted newbies to know about them

I am sure there are many other great companies out there I just havent found them in my first 4 suppliers I used.

I have to agree. I have loved every single fragrance I have bought from them....and most of them are so strong I had to lower my fo load %. And the Frankinsense and Mirrh (sp?) is FANTASTIC.... OMG I love it. And fig forest too.

I believe they are top notch.... and I will continue to order from them.

:)

Definitely! They are my local supplier so I am able to meet them in person and they are all very nice. My husband works near them so he can pick up my orders, but sometimes I pick them up myself just to chat with everyone. I am loving their scents also.

I think it is time for them to come out with some new ones????? Hello Dan??????

Definitely! They are my local supplier so I am able to meet them in person and they are all very nice. My husband works near them so he can pick up my orders, but sometimes I pick them up myself just to chat with everyone. I am loving their scents also.

I think it is time for them to come out with some new ones????? Hello Dan??????

Hello my friend :wave:

I know they go through some pretty intense testing before releasing anything new....but that's a good thing.

You are so fortunate to live so close....wish I could put some faces to the voices on the phone. Have you met Rosemary??

Hello my friend :wave:

I know they go through some pretty intense testing before releasing anything new....but that's a good thing.

You are so fortunate to live so close....wish I could put some faces to the voices on the phone. Have you met Rosemary??

I have met Rosemary she is great! She is the Mom. They are great people.

Could you post a "Must have" list from there. I am getting ready to order.

Dixie

OMG....you really can't go wrong w/any of them :drool:

My FAVS- CranberryMarmalade, Hansel & Gretels House, ScotchPine,ChristmasCedar,Mulberry,LavenderCucumberSage,Greentea & Lemongrass.....just to name a few ;) MistleToe, Lilac, Mimosa & Mandarin, MochaCafe....did I miss any...lol...lol

HTH

Apple Maple Bourbon is FANTASTIC! I loved Mistletoe too. Hmmmmmmm Hansel and Gretels house..... Mac Apple..... Honeysuckle Jasmine (was out of stock, and I can see why)....... Med. Fig and Fig forest.....and Rain Water....Frankinsense and Myrrh....Strudal and Spice....

I really like a lot of them

Still have several to test. But there's definately a lot of keepers.:drool: