shower gellie

soapermom

Great job. Did you store yours in the fridge?

I made some this weekend too. Mine was the exact color as your but I made peppermint. I used a piece in the shower this weekend. The problem was I need to adjust my recipe. I think more gelatin and less liquid soap. I set mine on the shower rack and when the steam hit it, it became transparent and started dripping. The lather was great but I need to fool around with the recipe.

Great job. Did you store yours in the fridge?

I made some this weekend too. Mine was the exact color as your but I made peppermint. I used a piece in the shower this weekend. The problem was I need to adjust my recipe. I think more gelatin and less liquid soap. I set mine on the shower rack and when the steam hit it, it became transparent and started dripping. The lather was great but I need to fool around with the recipe.

yeah I am gonna play some more too, I wanna see if i can incorporate some oils or buuter and make it more moisturising, I also have some gelling type polymers I might play with. who knows.. its FUN :tongue2:

I'm outta the loop too! lol It looks really neat, and yeah, in kids molds and marketed towards kids would be cool.

BUT~what exactly is it?? lol

Thanks!

its liquid soap,gelatin,salt,FO and color.

I am gonna play with using MP instead of liquid soap and see if I can create a more grown up version or a slighlty longer lasting one. The kids tested it tonight, they think its cool, but it melts very quickly in warm bath