Contact for DIY Stores -- Help!!

smellywax

my goodness ,Smelly came to the board for help cause she didn't get a response from diy.

and seens like the web hostest and others are bashing her which is uncall for in my opioion.

instead of coming to the board why didn't they contact her directly and ask what the problem was.

instead of this she said one thing now she says another crap.

this should have been ended by now geesh but you still feel the need to defend yourself thats looks really bad in my outlook i think.

i don't blame smelly for being upset i've been their and if i am correct in this if she just open the website 6 months ago she has to pay for a domain for a year geesh it wouldn't expire this fast .

in defense to yahoo i have a domain with them and never had any problem at all they always been good to me.

my goodness get over it and move on let the girl have peace she been thur enough with this so call bashing of the people from diy.

solve the problem instead of bashing her in my opioion i was in her shoes and it is very upseting to have no help and customers compalining when you know it's not your fault then you come on a board for help and get bashed and called a liar by the very same people your trying to get help from.

this is very unprofessional and uncall for .

if your suppose to have such good service why you feel the need to defend yourself i've read thur this post and only see that your trying to defend yourself and your team instead of trying to help the person that couldn't get a response from you.

if your customer service or whatever ya call it is suppose be so good then respond to your customers instead of bashing them on a message board all she did was come here to see if anybody have any other way of contacting you she did nothing wrong.

if you would have responded to her then maybe she wouldn't had to come to the message board.

as far as the community your talking about ever think she wanted to contact you instead of having to results from the community like whats happen on this message board geesh fix the problem and end this goodness i don't blame her at all .

she was trying to get it resolved like any other person would the way i see.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel2006,

You must not have read through the post because everything you just said in your post is not what happen here. She did get help and the problem was on her end because her domain did expire with yahoo. She has only been open with us for 1 month (not 6 months) and she had her domain with yahoo before she came to us.

The reason this post keeps going on and on and on and on is because more people think they have to put in their 2 cents on the situtation when they don't even know what happen and don't even know the whole story. So YES we have came back to the post to reply and say basically "No that's not what happen, this is what happen". But some people (not directed to you) just don't get it and seem to want to keep stirring the pot when the pot really has nothing to do with them to begin with!

I have asked Candle Tech to delete this post and I sure hope they do it. If not I am sure we will keep getting people coming along and posting what they think should or shouldn't of happen and this post will just keep going on and on even more!

Enough has been said. The client's domain was renewed by her husband that day and her site is fine! It needed to end there!

And by the way, 99.9% of our (my staff and I) post here were not even directed at the client BUT directed at those who came along and posted their input.

Hope this clears things up. And hopefully enough people have spent enough time with this post and will let it rest!

We are all women in business and I'm sure there is something they can be doing with their own business instead of coming back to this post over and over again to keep stirring the pot!! Why in the world some women feel the need to drag overs down, I will never get it but it happens and it's sad! All that time and engery needs to be directed at something more productive.

Now let's see who post next wanting to stir the pot even more!

Thank you!!

ok, i admit i misunderstood how long she been open and did not know about the domain i assumed she got it when she opened.]

And hope her the best if she decides to stay with diy and i agree it's time to let this rest but about the 2cents is we are here trying to support smelly and undersatand where she coming from and we have a right to voice our say in that , thats what freedom of speech is.

Smelly hun i wish you much success and hope this never happens again to you .

I really saw no need to post to this 'mess' up until now.

However, all of the folks who keep posting to this issue or any other issues, who are affiliated with diy in any way, shape or form, GET OUT! This forum is not for the suppliers, provider of services, or any form thereof (imo) - there is one location you are welcome to post - and that is the supplier section.

You have explained your side of this issue - be a professional adult and now GO AWAY. You, more than anyone else, are 'stirring' the pot and creating more sh*t.

GO AWAY PLEASE! :tiptoe:

HOLY CRAP!

This whole thing baffles me totally and I am shocked at the disrespect of some people!

This was not an issue with Shelly or DIYeStores.com !! Not with her, or her customer service. Shelly runs her business from home, as many many of us do. She doesn't list her phone # for many reasons, which are nobody's business but hers! I come across many sites daily that have no phone numbers for customer service..only email addy's. I have also come across sites that have no way to contact them at all!

Shelly sends out all the info a person needs to have for setting up their site, and future reference for issues that may arise when you sign up with DIY. If you would have read it you would have known how to submit a support ticket.

You are upset with Shelly, but this isn't her fault...so are you bashing Yahoo just the same. Well they never emailed you to let you know of your hosting expiring...so... where is the post about them? How unfair!!

Did it ever occure to you that life happens also. Do you think that your problem is the only thing going on at the time? She gets numerous emails and support ticket issues a day, and she address what she can in a timely manor. Nobody is left in the cold, or ignored!! IF.. you submit your issues as stated in the DIYeStores.com info packet you got!!

I am one of Shelly's staff...and she has many wonderful people working for her! I also have met Shelly, and am a friend and take much offense to you slamming someone you know nothing about on a public board! How Rude!! And totally uncalled for!!

YOU need to stop pointing fingers and take the blame for this also.

I do hope you get you site back up, and wish you the best. I also hope that there never comes a day when you have an upset customer who is trying to reach you...and when they can't they bash you publically!

Best of Luck.

This is customer service? This is how your staff talks to your customers.

This is an example of why people who were not involved chimed in. If I were you, I would also hope this thread gets locked, because I wouldn't want potential, or existing customers to see what kind of nuts you have working for you.