Does anyone use Enchanted-Lites Soy Wax??

Hi Everyone,

I was talking with someone about Enchanted-Lites wax and I wanted to know do any of you use it?

What are you likes/dislikes about it?

What is it best used for (votives, tarts, etc.)?

Does it have a great hot/cold throw?

Everything that you can offer me would be great. I am a newbie and I am in my researching stages. Right now I am using NG's Joy Wax but I would like to use a supplier that is closer to me. The supplier for the Enchanted-Lites is actually in the same city as I am, so this would definitely heelp with shipping cost, as I am a WAHM!!

Thanks everyone for your input!

Veronica

Thanks Terri,

I may just do that. I am trying to find out what is going to be good for me. I know that I would definitely be able to save money buying locally. However, I don't want to save money and not have a great product because I would actually be losing money in the end :undecided!

Thanks again!

Veronica

Thanks Satin,

I am going to try them out and see what they can offer me. I really hope that it would work out for me because I would definitely love going to pick up what I need and needing to order one thing and have shipping cost more than the one thing that I ordered LOL!

Veronica