Chocolate Scents

LynnS

Doing a chocolate basket so need some ideas for FO's.I know I am using Hot Fudge Brownie and Hershey's Chocolate.Any other suggestions on Chocolate.

Seems I have seen white chocolate and chocolate mint?Just need ideas.Don't want to search every candle supplier.

Thank You

LynnS

I thought I posted this question but didn't see it so here it goes again.:undecided

Thank You Thank You!!!!.Lots of suggestions.I do have a S'mores, Hot Fudge Brownie and Hershey Chocolate made but chocolate covered cherries, orange and strawberries(mixed with chocolate) sound like a good mix to me.

I am sure people will see White candles and wonder"Where is the chocolate"? but so many candy bars now have the white or dark chocolate.

S'mores is a white candle when I make it but has just that slight hint of yummy chocolate.

LynnS

Just got a few morechocolate.I looked on Candle Source and found Chocolate Covered Bananas(might be a new one) Chocolate cake and Chocolate Chip Cookies.

They are close to me so I can pick up.(25 miles).

Now for another question???I do not want to make all candle Brown.I know S'mores will be white(marshmellow) and I guess make the banana yellow, strawberry and cherry red.Want to bring color to the basket.Is that a good idea?I am sure people will have to sniff that red candle that is chocolate.It will add some SPICE to the basket IMO.

LynnS