Advise please!

I am making wedding favors my brother in law. I plan to use 6 oz tins with 415 soy and Wedding Cake FO. I would use 464 for smoother tops but that particular scent doesn't throw as well as 415. I just wanted advise if I should use a CD like I use for my jars or would an LX be better. I don't want to have to double wick. Does anyone have any suggestions which type of wicks they like better. You don't have to tell me the sizes just what works best for a 6 oz. tin without double wicking. They didn't give me a lot of time to test out wicks.

AND a 6 oz. tin is so small, you would never have to double wick it....... you may have some hang up at first, but once that flame starts reflecting off the metal, you get catch up, BIG TIME!! So be careful not to over wick. Can't really help you with size though, as I do 4 oz/8 oz. tins abd use RRD wicks.

Hi Stacie,

I use ez soy and found the eco 10 or 12 to work depending on the fo. I haven't used that fo before, but if you have the eco's you could try the eco 10 and see how it works for you.

I also want to add, in case you don't care for the eco's, that I think the htp 104 or 105 might work. It was a long time ago that I tested the htp's with the tins, and I can't get to my notes. But they are worth a try.

I have tons of HTP 105's. Maybe I will think on the CD's. I think it would probably be better if I used a self trimming wick, less mushrooming. Some people think you just light a candle and be done with it. I would probaby have to use a 12 because they decided they wanted Vanilla FO. I don't want the wick to fizzle out in the middle of the candle. Ugh! What did my husband get me into?