Avery Design Pro HELP NEEDED

Michi

OMG I finally just made a pretty generic label that I can use temporarily for these soaps and candles that I making for a gift to give this weekend, and NOW........

I can't figure out how to make more than one label print on my sheet!! :angry2::confused:

Help me someone please!!??

When you click on print....look for "COPIES. Click on the number of copies you want it to make.

Hopefully, you chose a template that will make multiple copies. If not, I can try to help you thru it to make more than 1 copy at a time. Please PM me if you need help. I'm no expert, but I can muddle thru it.

Thanks guys!! :D

Boy do I feel stupid, I thought that "copies" meant how many pages you wanted-DUH!! :rolleyes2

Nothing like waiting until the last minute to do things huh? I still have to package up these soaps (now that I've got the temporary labels done, thanks to you all), pack everyone's clothes (4 people) and pack the car up, in 2 hours!! :eek: and double :eek:

Can you say procrastinator!!?? LOL