candlesource

ILVCANDLES

I wish I could try some of their oils right along with you...but each time I'm adding a FO to my shopping cart, it completely replaces the last thing I put in my shopping cart. So I can only have one thing at a time in there...ugh!!!!

I am trying to order the following:

J&J Bedtime Bath

Baked Apples & Peaches

Black Raspberry Vanilla

Pumpkin Vanilla (kind of torn between this one and The Great Pumpkin...)

Midsummer Night (trying to find the best one in this scent...it's my hubby's favorite).

Any suggestions are welcome. I've tried calling to ask about the shopping cart problem, but the fax number and phone line are the same...I would send an e-mail, but that doesn't seem to be working for me either right now.

I've tried calling to ask about the shopping cart problem, but the fax number and phone line are the same...I would send an e-mail, but that doesn't seem to be working for me either right now.

I have tried to send an email 2 times without a response :undecided Perhaps they are having technical difficulties.

I did place an order last night though with no problems..... so who knows!

Hi, I just emailed them too. I know that Sat and Sun they are away. I don't think they have access to a computer where they are at?? I had no problem when sending an email and I just tried ordering things for pretend and I didn't have any problems. Computers have a mind of their own sometimes!

I'm almost positive I have some type of virus or something. I can't get into my e-mail either. Everyone else who has placed a mock order for me has not had this issue with the shopping cart. It's definitely just me!

I'm going to try to order tomorrow on my school computer.

Anyway, didn't mean to highjack the thread! Back to discussing the scent reviews! :o

Mine are going out tomorrow too!!!!! I can't wait to try these new ones. I have had great luck with what I have so far. The following are really awesome

Black raspberry Vanilla -

Cinnamon Sandalwood-

JJ Bedtime Bath -

lemongrass

Caramel Coffee Cream

Sun Washed Linen

Starfruit and Mango

I am in the process of testing a bunch more with new ones coming....

Tracey