What the heck am I doing wrong?

I'm trying to place an order for FO at The Candle Source, and each time I add a selection to my shopping cart, and then add another, the second selection completely replaces the first...so I can only have one item in my shopping cart at one time? Does this make sense?

Is this happening to anyone else but me?

Thanks!

Okay. This is making me HOSTILE. I don't know what is going on...but I want to get these oils on sale, for pete's sake!!! Come to think of it, I tried ordering yesterday, but was getting ready to leave, and the shopping cart was doing it yesterday too...

It's really bizarre, and I do want to hear if this is happening to others. I would even appreciate if someone just tried to place a mock order, and tried adding a few things to their shopping carts. For some reason, it just won't make a list for me...it just replaces my first choice with the next thing I try to add. It is frustrating!!!

Ok, just tried a "mock" order. I was able to add more than one thing to my cart. Are you making sure to click on "Continue Shopping" ? they have 3 buttons there: continue shopping, update cart, and check out...? If that's not it then I don't know why it's messing up for you...sorry

I've just tried emptying my cache and deleting my temp. internet files...it didn't help my situation. I'm beginning to think I have a bug or virus in my computer...ugh! I've tried ordering from Millcreek, NG, and JS, and their shopping carts are working for me, however. Very odd.

But I do seem to be the only person who is having this issue with The Candle Source's shopping cart.

Hmmm....

Do you have a "fire wall" on your computer? If so, turn it off while you are placing this order. I had the same problem when ordering from BCS, the only supplier that did this to me....finally snapped to turn off my fire wall, then it worked fine for me. Still have to turn off my fire wall when I place an order with them (BCS)...HTH

I think I'll end up faxing them my order. It's just too wierd that I am having these difficulties. I did disable my fire wall, and that didn't help either. I could also try ordering from my school computer tomorrow...I think I'll try that.

Thanks for all of your help, everyone!