Realistic Pumpkin Pie Soap *CUT PICS*

SoapInTheCity

The plastic pie containers are a perfect idea, but where the heck would I get them? I wouldn't need many!!!!!!!!! I was thinking of just sticking a 'toothpick' in it with the label attached like a flag. *Do you know what I mean?:undecided

I've seen them at sams club. Perfect single serve and of course they are in bulk. Also, you might try calling a bakery or two and asking if they will sell a few. When I packaged my single Roses I called a few florist for the single rose boxes and they were willing to sell as many as I needed. They were very reasonable. You never know

HTH

Absolutely perfect, and although we always use just a "dollop" of whipped cream on our REAL pumpkin pie slices, I really think this is more appropo for a soap, so you don't have that "dollop" sticking out on top, ya know?

This will be much easier to use.

And yes, I've seen real pies with whipped cream spread across the whole thing. ;)

The vanilla specks give it that "real" look.

You did a perfect job on this Tasha!!

:thumbsup:

Oh, and I for one am not much on using foody scents on my body, but BOY, does hubby enjoy it when I do. (especially anything lemon or vanilla). :D

WOW!!!!!!!!!! That looks so yummy! I have a silly question though, I have seen the pie and cake soaps here in the gallery, do many people actually buy soaps that look like a slice of cake/pie? Is it akward to wash with?? Dont get me wrong, I would love to make and have some soaps that look like this but I can only imagine them being for decoration and not for everyday uses! I would buy a pie from you, thats for sure!! You did a awesome job!!

God Bless,

Lynn

I can't really say whether people buy a piece of soap that looks like pie or cake! I haven't sold one before, I did bring the idea up to my neighbour who gratiously always buys from me, and she said if I made it she'd definately buy a whole bunch! And if the last few don't sell, it doesn't matter to me, because I'll use it for my family and myself. It was alot of fun to make, and to me, making soap is like baking without having to eat it! :D

I've seen them at sams club. Perfect single serve and of course they are in bulk. Also, you might try calling a bakery or two and asking if they will sell a few. When I packaged my single Roses I called a few florist for the single rose boxes and they were willing to sell as many as I needed. They were very reasonable. You never know

HTH

You could also go to a local bakery and see if they would give you a few or sell them to you.