Astorlite PQ

Has anyone heard or seen a supplier say that this wax will not come out of the mold without an air pump or something?? I read that on a website the other day, i was thinking of ordering some of that but after I read that i have to have an air pump to get it out of the mold..I decided to get Astorlite F. Just curious if anyone has used this wax and if you know anything about that.

TIA,

Candlelovr

I've used quite a bit of the PQ wax and never had any problems removing my candles from the molds (I use aluminum molds). If anything, they came out easier than the paraffin candles. That wax does make a beautiful candle but the scent throw on them is not the greatest. Cold throw is awesome, but the hot throw leaves a lot to be desired..it's light to moderate.

I've used quite a bit of the PQ wax and never had any problems removing my candles from the molds (I use aluminum molds). If anything, they came out easier than the paraffin candles. That wax does make a beautiful candle but the scent throw on them is not the greatest. Cold throw is awesome, but the hot throw leaves a lot to be desired..it's light to moderate.

ditto this I"ve used my stronget scents in them

moonlight path

pineapple

love spell and I"ve gotten real good throw

they slide our real easy from my alum molds

I went back looking for the website that told me that, and I cant find it. When I do tho, i will post the link! I promise tho...it said in big red letters

"THIS WAX WILL NOT COME OUT OF THE MOLD WITHOUT AN AIR PUMP"

or something along those lines. I wish I could find the site :(