Soy Vs. Parrafin

have already marketed my 70/30 blend from Candlescience and people love it . and than just bought a 1-2-3 pour from bitter creek and it seems to have a better throw and it is all parrafin.

Whats your favorite wax , theseare all so confusing. We are getting ready to do 500 candles for a fundraiser at a local school and want to keep quality and keep costs down but have good candle, so will be buying 5 gallons or more of pumpkin pie spice and lavenders and cookies and cream.

WHATs your fav wax and why these all have me so confused????

How close is your fundraiser? Will you have time to test your candles in a whole new wax before you need to start making the fundraiser candles? Just something to keep in mind before you go changing everything. If everyone just loves your soy blend wax.. then it ain't broke, lol, so don't fix it! At least not until you have the time to properly test a new wax. JMO.

My favorite wax is IGI 4627 (Comfort Blend) It's very soft, and has the best scent throw of any wax I've ever worked with. It took a good while for me to get used to the gooey texture of it, and to learn how to work with it without going nuts, but it was well worth it to me. It has the capacity to hold up to 12% fragrance, which I have never had to use, 6-8% is more than enough, and for a few fragrances, even less is better. Good Luck with whatever you decide.

At this point I would be happy with dirt if I could stick a wick in it and it would burn nice...but right now I'm being tormented and tortured with eco soy Advanced...:tongue2:

But if you found something that works it may be a lot less trouble to stay with it if you only have so much time to get ready for your fundraiser, it could be months trying to figure out another wax.:rolleyes2