Testing FOs in different waxes.

I have a fairly simple but stupid question. I am wondering if the FOs smell different in different waxes. For instance if I test in 4794 (Votive wax) and don't get the result I want is it worth my time and wax to test in say a pillar wax (4625)? Thanks for all the help. :)

I am wondering if the FOs smell different in different waxes.

Absolutely. I have several FOs that smell great in my votive wax, but smell terrible in my container wax, and vice versa. Just throws another iron in the fire when it comes to testing, huh? :rolleyes2 :D

Thanks for the responses. I had purchased some Sweet Pumpkin Spice and Warm Apple Pie FOs. I loved the Sweet Pumpkin Spice OOB but when I put it in my votive wax I was really disappointed. The Warm Apple Pie was a big disappointment OOB but smelled awesome once I put it in wax. I was hoping that maybe another wax would make the Sweet Pumpkin Spice smell better. I was so bummed because I lost the pumpkin smell and I really liked the way it smelled in the bottle. I guess if it doesn't work in any of my waxes, I will just go around sniffing the bottle. :)