Is it just me or ......

Don't lite it, that is so full you will probably have a melt pool on the table.

That wick looks like clothesline!! lol

So sad to see what people will put out there with no regard for ANYONES safety. Sad part is, things like that wind up hurting a defenseless Pet or Child.

It's kind of a nice cup. I bet it would be possible to get that stupid candle out of it with some time in the fridge. After all, what are the odds that wick is secured?

Is she wanting to get the wax out of the cup? Oh, I get it now, I thought she bought the cup on e-bay, but it's the whole candle. I need some more caffeine or something. Maybe burn it on a candle plate or something. Outside on the driveway? And apparently, she just saw it on e-bay didn't actually buy it. Oh, boy, what kind of day is this going to be?

Just had to comment, as everyone's comments kinda struck me. I wouldn't buy this as the mug is one of those old mugs that goes with dishes from Wal-Mart or Target, but as far as it being too full?? I fill my mugs and certain other candles to the top and they melt in...not out. I have grubby mugs that overflow the top and they melt in. We don't know if this person has tested this or not...but until it's been tried.....

I'm not saying I love "this" candle, I'm just commenting on the "full" comments.

Just had to comment, as everyone's comments kinda struck me. I wouldn't buy this as the mug is one of those old mugs that goes with dishes from Wal-Mart or Target, but as far as it being too full?? I fill my mugs and certain other candles to the top and they melt in...not out. I have grubby mugs that overflow the top and they melt in. We don't know if this person has tested this or not...but until it's been tried.....

I'm not saying I love "this" candle, I'm just commenting on the "full" comments.

Yah, it's not even to the very top!

I've done candles with chunks sticking out over the top, and everything melted "in" just fine.

Really, I don't think it's the best looking candle (looks like they needed to heat gun the top and make it a little more even) and the cup/mug leaves little to be desired, but I don't think it's THAT bad.