I think I found a labeling idea

sandyrose

I've been finding it pretty pricey to have professional labels done. I really don't want to print them myself, too much of a PITA. I don't mind designing them though.

So I called Kinko's (the last place I expected to find a cheap deal) and if I send my design t othem in a .pdf file, they have can print full sheets for me for .50 each. I can fit around 4 or 5 labels on each sheet and then buy a paper cutter likr they use for scrapbooking and cut them out. That makes my labels .25 or less. I was looking at $1.00 each for professionally done. Has anyone tried doing it this way?

Is that for black & white labels, and are they waterproof (if needed for your products)?

If you're doing any kind of volume, it will be a giant pain in the butt to bother cutting them out. Also, if you're cutting them yourself, you're likely to get some jagged edges now and then, which look unprofessional.

Before I invested in a major purchased with Kinko's I would buy some label stock and try cutting them out first to see how they come out.

Is that for black & white labels, and are they waterproof (if needed for your products)?

If you're doing any kind of volume, it will be a giant pain in the butt to bother cutting them out. Also, if you're cutting them yourself, you're likely to get some jagged edges now and then, which look unprofessional.

Before I invested in a major purchased with Kinko's I would buy some label stock and try cutting them out first to see how they come out.

I agree.

I also agree.