Wax dipped Pine cones

Pennie

I thought the original poster was looking for those extremely LONG and large pinecones, but maybe I'm wrong??

I saw them in a boutique last year about this time, dipped in orange/rust wax with a cinnamon type smell, and they were soooo dang pretty!!

Now I KNOW you can't be using these for firestarters cuz they are just HUMONGOUS (sp?) but I think they are just for display and sniffin'! ;)

I would LOVE to have some of these but that Oregon site that someone put up has them for $50 a dozen!! Yikes I don't think soooooooooo.

Whoops, it was the second site martinsgardens or whatever not the Oregon Pines site-that they were $50 a dozen for the super duper large and long ones. ;)

I sell tons of these all winter and all you have to do is just go up on the woods or pick them up around colleges or parkss. Don't pick them off the trees that's where you get the sap from. I put them in a cardboard box and place them in the garage. Then dip them in the wax when you're ready. If someone wants a pic. of mine. Just PM me. I am getting ready to post them on my website but I have to transfer everything over to my hosts new website so I have to do that first.