BSN's Candy Corn... darkening FO?

LaVida

Is it just me or is brown soap really all that bad? I actually like the color and think it looks country like or primative...am I crazy?;) Candy corn from BCN sound awesome in soap...maybe don't give up on it...
I don't have a problem with brown soap. But many customers do if it is supposed to smell like candy corn. People generally like the scent to relate to the color of the product.

Don't feel bad, back when I first started making soap, the lady that cuts my hair ordered 100 bars of my very cool looking layered candy corn soap for her wedding favors. It was a fall backyard type wedding. Well the next time I got my hair cut, she went on and on how wonderful the soaps were and how everyone loved them! I felt pretty good about my first "big" order. then the next time I got my hair cut she proceeded to tell me they all turned brown. I couldn't apologize enough and felt so stupid but she wasn't upset over it, boy did I feel bad though...well here 5 years later she still cuts my hair, so guess it wasn't that big of a deal. But that was a BIG live and learn!!! Had NO idea back then that there was vanilla in the candy corn fo!!!!:(