My latest OOOOO

Scented

OK I dunno what's going to happen to me with all these Solas FOs, but I think I have a new found fave! Energy. Mmmmmmmmmmm MMMMM MMMMMMM! Wonderful citrus that's tamed by something I can't quite put my finger on. However, it's a dream to soap in CP. I gotta take pictures, but it's still in the mold. Absolutely no acceleration, no discoloration. Hell I think it's getting lighter actually than when it was poured lol. Only the non-colored lol.

Sooooooooo fingers crossed this finishes out just like the nose candy it started out being.

I loved this OOB and can't wait to pour it! I keep sniffing these samples hoping to start testing but the dang wholesale orders keep coming in (guess I shouldn't complain, but!!)

I'm thinking you should send me a bar of that...oh and the guavaberry too! Then again, you ship as good as I do so.......... :laugh2:

LMAO!! Well I might be able to remember to do it ;)

Oh it's going in candles, because Solas products are good for candles and B&B!! That's what I love about these FOs, strength and flexibility. So far not a disappointment. No fast tracers and nothing strikes me as simplistic in the scents either.

Hey Trish you better start sampling lol!! I have pear tea, sweet pea, white tea & ginger, samsara and goodness what else to try. Oh yeah, more kojiki to make. (Bigger batch for sure)