citric acid

MsDammit

I ran out dammit, and I really wanted to mess around with some bath bombs this weekend. Does anyone know of any local stores that might have it in stock??--I'm near Syracuse, NY.

I got some at a store that carried Now Foods (Health Food Store.) I did a search for ya, and the following stores are SUPPOSED to carry it. Not sure which is closest for ya.

DISCOUNT NATURAL FDS NY (1000+ SKU's) 3990 NEW COURT RD.

SYRACUSE, NY 13206

Phone: 315-437-4542

JANKOWSKI'S NUTRITION AND WELLNESS (61 - 100 SKU's) 527 CHARLES AVE

SYRACUSE, NY 13209

Phone: 315-468-5265

GREAT MOTHER'S GOODS (61 - 100 SKU's) 1415 W. GENESEE ST

SYRACUSE, NY 13204

Phone: 800-984-4848

SYRACUSE REAL FOOD CO-OP (1 - 20 SKU's) 618 KENSINGTON RD.

SYRACUSE, NY 13210

Phone: 315-472-1385

Hope this helps!

;) Do I get one of those newly made bath bombs now? J/k!

I got some at a store that carried Now Foods (Health Food Store.) I did a search for ya, and the following stores are SUPPOSED to carry it. Not sure which is closest for ya.

DISCOUNT NATURAL FDS NY (1000+ SKU's) 3990 NEW COURT RD.

SYRACUSE, NY 13206

Phone: 315-437-4542

JANKOWSKI'S NUTRITION AND WELLNESS (61 - 100 SKU's) 527 CHARLES AVE

SYRACUSE, NY 13209

Phone: 315-468-5265

GREAT MOTHER'S GOODS (61 - 100 SKU's) 1415 W. GENESEE ST

SYRACUSE, NY 13204

Phone: 800-984-4848

SYRACUSE REAL FOOD CO-OP (1 - 20 SKU's) 618 KENSINGTON RD.

SYRACUSE, NY 13210

Phone: 315-472-1385

Hope this helps!

;) Do I get one of those newly made bath bombs now? J/k!

geez thanks, I must suck at searching. Ummmm..u think you're brave enough to try one if I can ever make em that actually stay together (and believe u me, thats a big if..)?

Nope, never tried that in mine. I've used about 6 different recipes so far and found one that I might be pretty happy with. None of them have had that particular ingredient. I'd love to know how it turns out though.

And yeah, I'm brave enough. Heck, we could even switch. I'll send ya one of mine!

nah, scratch that- i picked up a thing of it and it doesn't fizz when added to water, lol.:o

Funky monkey if i'd be more than happy to swap on with ya if i ever manage to make one right.

I thought it was the combination of baking soda and citric acid that actually causes the fizz? or am I wrong? :undecided

ok don't laugh at me but has anyone ever tried using Fruit Fresh in their bombs? Says its citric acid and vitamin C? I'm gonna go try to find some on my lunchbreak.
Ya know I was thinking about the same thing the other day(having a hard time with patience waiting for my citric).:whistle: I don't see why it wouldn't work, I ran across a recipe that calls for citric or absorbic acid (which is powdered vitamin c). I may go get some tomorrow and see what happens!