** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Well, it's not the 7M Lotto ticket that someone one at the beginning of the month :) Jville is "lucky", this 7M, last year a 340M, and 5 years before that, one of our neighbors won 9M. Maybe I should start buying tickets?

Market should be nice tomorrow - raining today, so coolish tomorrow. After that it's more of the same - starting to stock for the holidays.

Soaps in Cranberry Creek, Lavender mint, patchouli, and some new perfume oils - I think in Angel, Sandalwood Vanilla, maybe honeysuckle-rose. Haven't decided.

What's up in your neck of the woods? Fall is upon us!

Hope your market goes well! I need to get more votives made up and package my tarts. Am out of container wax!!! Show on Sunday, outdoor fall festival should be fun. It's supposed to rain in the afternoon, though! Hopefully everyone decides to come in the morning.

Not much in the pot...some last minute labelling and packing the tubs! Two-day show tomorrow and Sunday. I'm so excited! I have some new products and some new marketing things to hopefully help sales. And I love showing off my candles! The weather is cooperating - partly sunny and 80 both days. :thumbsup:

Good luck to all who have shows this weekend!! Think green!

Cooking Sunday dinner for 60 at the VFW. Luckily, I have 2 great friends that are helping me with all the sides.

Also, POW/MIA memorial service this afternoon that I need to prepare meatballs, etc. So, any further candle and soap disasters will have to wait!

Nothing in my pot this weekend. We have the last of the kids' 4H stuff to do then they will be done until March, when they have to start helping with the births of lambs and kids (baby goats) :) Soooo much fun!! :)

But on Wed and Thurs (my days off) I will be pouring up some candles for a swap I'm in, and also doing some Halloween & Christmas holiday candles/b&b stuff. :)

changing out the summer stock to fall for a local shop...restocking another that is only open on weekends...then i'm making a boat load of new scents in BC's 2 new fo's...butter rum all spice and brown sugar nutmeg. filling a good sized order for brown sugar & fig from JBN in pillars; just trying to perfect the colors. and whipping out some tarts/melts for a swap on the board...yummy!

company is on the way and hopefully we will make the Rennesaince Festival tomorrow in-between forecasted rain, :[...

i'm tempted to start the fall decorating, but it's like 80* in here right now,lol!

i started driving a school bus this year, so i am finding i don't have time or energy during the week to work on this end...getting up at 5 is a killer when you have been sick with a nasty croupy cold for almost 2 weeks....

definitely not doing shows...kind of a bummer, but oh well...sleep is way more important and i am loving both jobs right now...