Soapandcandlemolds.com?

I will never order from them again. I ordered 8 molds not only did I not hear from them for a month I started e-mailing them when I had not heard anything for 3 weeks with in 2 weeks sent 6 e-mail none where answered. I left several phone messages none of those where answered either. I had to file a paypal claim then they made sure and waited till the very last minute before paypal came down on them to send my molds. On top of that I was suppose to get 8 separate molds they combined them all in to 2 and one of the molds was ripped at that point I just dropped it and never plan to order from them again.

A friend of mine ordered from the same place. Good molds bad service. Molds took forever and came a few at a time. Streached out delivery for months. Nevered answered their phone or emails. She spent over $300 with 2 orders, gave them that 2nd change. There will not be a third. No excuse expect they were busy....

I ordered a mold through ebay April 13th after several emails they finally replied in July to tell me that through a labeling error on their part, my mold came back to them and they would reship asap...uhhh, it's Sept 16th and I still haven't received it!!! I've written several emails with no reply and of course it's too late now for paypal to step in. What a terrible business but so many ppl on ebay still buy from them without knowing how poor their customer service is. It's hit or miss whether they feel like sending you what you order :angry2: and i'm out 60.00 because of it!!