JS Samples

mandyx05

I really want to order about 30 of Just Scent's 1 oz samples, but I noticed it says to list several alternative scents for if they are out of stock on any...has anyone ordered the samples here and gotten other scents than what they ordered?

I'm really interested in so many of her scents but I don't want to order if I'm going to get a bunch that I don't want :)

I never had them send a substitute either & I've tried TONS of her scents by ordering sampler packs first(tons of sampler packs!). Actually, I never remembered the part about putting in alternates, just in case! But being that this is busy season for ordering, maybe you should pick one or two alternates, just in case. But like I said, in all the times I've ordered, I've always gotten what I asked for.

I have ordered a lot,too. And never once have I received anything except what I have ordered, actually all of the ones I have ordered and sometimes a few extra if they are new and she thinks you might like them anyway. I really like her scents and she is great to work with.

I have order many...many...did I say many sample packs from JS and rarely have I had a substitute. Plus, Becky is very generous. She will usually throw many extras in with the order. Plus, she will work with you if you have a problem. Me loves Becky....LOL!