My First Goats Milk Soap

Hibiscus

I thought I would try making goats milk soap using all goats milk for the water. It was a little stinky but not something you could smell all through the house. I was fun playing with it and I added oatmeal but no fragrance. It looks like is smells like chocolate and it sort of does because of the cocoa powder I used for a colorant. I really should have something other than tea before I soap....must have been hungry:embarasse

That dusty pink is sunwashed linen and the cream colored one is angel scented and the blue & white is sex on the beach..yeah I know it's fall but somebody's thinking about it;)

Very nice. I love the pic of the 1st cut one!! I love swirls. I have not even mad a batch of soap yet...and I can't wiat to do the swirls. I am sure that I will suck at first, but I don't care I am going to do it...someday!!

Keep up the great work.

Thanks! I froze the gm and added the lye to it. I kept it in an ice bath while I broke the gm into chunks. I added the lye by the tsp in the beginning and stirred and waited a few minutes in between then I gradually increased the amount of lye to three or four tsp. When I felt all of the lye was dissolved I added it to my room temp oils. I did notice a few cracks in it while it was sleeping and it reminded me of a cake when it's done..lol..I also noticed that the soap didn't gel and stayed pretty cool while it was sleeping.

Very nice. I love the pic of the 1st cut one!! I love swirls. I have not even mad a batch of soap yet...and I can't wiat to do the swirls. I am sure that I will suck at first, but I don't care I am going to do it...someday!!

Keep up the great work.

Thanks:smiley2: I doubt you will suck and yes you should do it anyway

Thanks everyone:smiley2: my brother in law made 4 molds for me and I will be a soap making crazed woman tomorrow. I'm actually gonna take a break tonight. I lined them all and I will be ready first thing in the morning which means I will be dreaming of color combinations and scent blends all night!:yay: :yay: :yay:

WOW you've been busy there girlie!!

ALL of those soaps are really gorgeous, love how you just colored the top and did a slight swirl on the GM.

I'm partial to the the natural one though as that's my fav. scent right now. ;)

I know it's fall but somebody's thinking about it;)

You mean someone's thinking of S-E-X???? LOL :D You betcha!!!

WOW you've been busy there girlie!!

ALL of those soaps are really gorgeous, love how you just colored the top and did a slight swirl on the GM.

I'm partial to the the natural one though as that's my fav. scent right now. ;)

You mean someone's thinking of S-E-X???? LOL :D You betcha!!!

Not just S-E-X but S-E-X on the beach:D yup even in the winter...lol