Jump to content

Where can I get


Recommended Posts

I am looking for "display" type containers - they are like big cookie jars, with the opening on the side, they usually have a silver type lid. I would say they hold a gallon. I hope my description made sense.. anyone have any idea where I can get these wholesale? TIA

Link to comment
Share on other sites



These are restaurant supply places that carry the Anchor Hocking candy jars. You may look for a restaurant supply in your area that may carry these if this is what you're looking for. The 1/2 gallon comes 4 to a case I believe.

I think they come in 1 gallon size too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...