Bath Beads

Yeah, I love them too, especially since they are measured amounts already! It is suprising that no one talks about them at all. I hope someone knows something! It would be interesting to find out how to make them. I tried search engines, but I couldn't get any information.

http://www.the-buying-group.com/index.php?cPath=32_127

Water Soluble Bags

You use these bags just like you would heat seal tea bags. Make bath salts, milk baths, and herbal tea baths. They even hold up under the strongest EOs. I neatly and easily sealed mine with a regular iron on the lowest setting, but impulse sealers are what the manufacturer had in mind.

Just put them in warm bath water and the bag totally dissolves. For when you want to be unique!

You are purchasing packs of 10 bags.

3.5x3.5 H2O Bags

$3.50

4x6 H2O Bags

$3.75

That's what I found. :) HTH

http://www.the-buying-group.com/index.php?cPath=32_127

Water Soluble Bags

You use these bags just like you would heat seal tea bags. Make bath salts, milk baths, and herbal tea baths. They even hold up under the strongest EOs. I neatly and easily sealed mine with a regular iron on the lowest setting, but impulse sealers are what the manufacturer had in mind.

Just put them in warm bath water and the bag totally dissolves. For when you want to be unique!

You are purchasing packs of 10 bags.

3.5x3.5 H2O Bags

$3.50

4x6 H2O Bags

$3.75

That's what I found. :) HTH

interesting!